Admission Requirements for UG Degree Programs in Poland
Europe is one of the best study destinations for international students.Out of all countries, Poland remains one of the attractive destinations opted by students across globe for study. Higher Education in Poland is imparted by both- state and public universities. There are wide-ranging degrees given by universities in Poland including undergraduate, postgraduate, doctorate and post-doctorate depending upon the student’s requirements,
Polish universities have the highest standards of teaching, meets quality criteria as per international standards. These universities provide students with the support for personal & professional development. Polandeducation.info is providing you some important information
about the requirements for the admission in Poland's universities.
UG Requirements for Students
In every nation, there are some pre-set criteria being followed for the admission to a specific course. The criteria are different for the national candidates and international candidates. The criteria for the intentional candidates are more detailed and tougher. To qualify for the undergraduate courses, all the international applicants must meet the appropriate requirements to apply for the higher education in Poland. One should check all the required information about a country’s education system and other critical details like laws, administrations etc. to get easy entry into the courses.
Although different universities have different requirements for the admission into UG courses but here are some general entry requirements for studying in Poland, it is recommended that you visit the particular university website for which you’re applying for more specified requirements. In general, International candidates must have a matriculation certificate or equivalent document, command of English (at least on an intermediate level) to qualify for admission into wide-ranging UG courses.
Detailed requirements are as follows:
- Student visa: Candidate should have a valid visa. Generally, a visa is valid for 3 months only so to extent the term some formalities are required to be done. The embassy of the respective country helps you out with this.
- Recent photograph and identity proof: Candidate must have 4 passport size recent photographs and a photocopy of candidate’s ID proof (passport).
- Minimum required qualification: Candidates must have a matriculation or equivalent certificate into their own country in order to proceed for higher education in Poland. The certificate of the completion of higher secondary is acceptable only if the total duration of education has been at least 11 years.
- English language proficiency: It is not required that student must be fluent in Polish as the university offers wide range of courses taught in English as well. If English is not the first language, the candidate will need to demonstrate English language ability by achieving certificate from an approved testing system, such as IELTS, TOEFL etc.
- Aptitude tests: Candidates are required to prove the ability in the course which is opted by them so many aptitude tests are conducted for this task. Candidate has to qualify these tests first.
Once you’re sure about these requirements and fulfill them effectively, admission into any of the UG courses isn't a big concern. One of the best tips to ensure that you have met all the entry requirements is by navigating through the website of the university where you’re applying. You can also check your call letter/offer letter for the same.