TOEFL in Poland
After you have decided that you want to study overseas in a university or country that necessitates proficiency in English, then you also have many other important decisions to make. One of the most important decisions is as to which English-languages test will be the right one for you. TOEFL is known to be one of the most respected and accepted English test round the world. TOEFL has 4 sections: Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking. Following given TOEFL test structure
- Time allowed: 60 – 80 Minutes
- No. of Questions: 36 – 56
- Tasks: Read 3 or 4 passages from academic texts and answer questions.
- Section: Listening
Time allowed: 60 – 90 minutes
- No. of questions: 60 – 90
- Tasks: Listen to lectures, classroom discussions and conversations, then answer questions.
- Break 10 minutes
- Time allowed: 20 minutes
- No. of questions: 6 Tasks
- Tasks: Express an opinion on a familiar topic; speak based on reading and listening tasks.
- Time allowed: 50 minutes
- No. of questions: 6 tasks
- Tasks: Write essay responses based on reading and listening tasks; support an opinion in writing.
In reading and and listening section you may be asked to answer few questions. These won’t count towards your TOEFL Score