SAT in Poland
The SAT is primarily a standardised test that is known as Scholastic Assessment test or the Scholastic Aptitude Test. This examination or test is made used by numerous universities and colleges in the United States of America in selecting the fresh talent. This exam is undertaken many times annually and is administered strictly by the college board.
The SAT test is worldly known and recognised admission test for colleges that allow you to display colleges as to how much you know about various topics and how can you use that knowledge in application. It primarily tests your knowledge of math, writing, and reading skills; these are among the topics that are taught right from high schools. The majority of the students apply for their examination during the senior or junior year of high school. Almost all the universities, as well as colleges, make use of or refer the score of SAT in order to make decisions when it comes to the admission of a particular student.
If you want to get into the best college or the college of your choice, then taking the SAT is the best things for you. College is very important as this is where you can further pursue your passion and develop necessary skills in order to sustain in the world competition. You can take the SAT in various countries such as SAT in Poland, in Portland and many other nations across the globe. One also needs to be aware that your high school grades are equally important as your SAT scores in order to get you enrolled in the college of your liking and for your future academic success.
In the SAT test, you will need to answer questions from following ares:
SAT Reading Test
- This test is about how you receive an information, what you think about it and how you use the information provided. All Reading Test questions are multiple choice and based on passages.
- Some passages are paired with other passages.
- Informational graphics, such as tables, graphs, and charts, accompany some passages—but no math is required.
- Prior topic-specific knowledge is never tested.
- The Reading Test is part of the Evidence-Based Reading and Writing section.
SAT Writing and Language Test
- The SAT Writing and Language Test ask you to perform three things: 1. Read, 2. Find Mistakes and Weaknesses and 3. Fix the errors.
- All questions are multiple choice and based on passages.
- Some passages are accompanied by informational graphics, such as tables, graphs, and charts—but no math is required.
- Prior topic knowledge is never tested.
- The Writing and Language Test is part of the Evidence-Based Reading and Writing section.
- View SAT Writing and Language Test Sample Questions
- The SAT Math Test covers a range of math practices, with an emphasis on problem solving, modeling, using tools strategically, and using algebraic structure.
- Most math questions will be multiple choice, but some—called grid-ins—ask you to come up with the answer rather than select the answer.
- The Math Test is divided into two portions: Math Test–Calculator and Math Test–No Calculator.
- Some parts of the test include several questions about a single scenario.
The Math Test will focus in depth on the three areas of math that play the biggest role in a wide range of college majors and careers:
- Heart of Algebra, which focuses on the mastery of linear equations and systems.
- Problem Solving and Data Analysis, which is about being quantitatively literate.
- Passport to Advanced Math, which features questions that require the manipulation of complex equations.
The Math Test also draws on Additional Topics in Math, including the geometry and trigonometry most relevant to college and career readiness.
The SAT Essay asks you to use your reading, analysis, and writing skills.
- It’s optional—but some schools will require it. Get College SAT Essay policies.
- You have 50 minutes to complete your essay, 25 minutes more than the required essay on the old SAT.
- You won’t be asked to agree or disagree with a position on a topic or to write about your personal experience.
Find here list of colleges and scholarship providers require or recommend for SAT Essay
The SAT Test is scored on a scaled score of 200 – 800. SAT Test date does not affect test score of candidate. A candidate P scoring 400 on a given test date will have same merit as another candidate Q scoring 400 on another test date. However, to distinguish between candidates scoring similar marks a percentile score is supplied. A 60 percentile means you did better than remaining 60% of the test takers.
You can take SAT test on any schedule date at your location. Colleges and Scholarship providers requires that your score should be sent by College Board to them. You can ask College Board to send SAT Score Report to related institutions.
SAT ID Requirement
On a SAT test day you will need to furnish your ID to appear for the test. Without a valid ID you won’t be able to write SAT. Following given SAT ID Requirements
Acceptable ID Examples to show SAT Examiner
- Be a valid (unexpired) photo ID that is government-issued or issued by the school that you currently attend. School IDs from the prior school year are valid through December of the current calendar year. (For example, school IDs from 2015-16 can be used through December 31, 2016.)
- Be an original, physical document (not photocopied or electronic).
- Bear your full, legal name exactly as it appears on your Admission Ticket, including the order of the names.
- Bear a recent recognizable photograph that clearly matches both your appearance on test day and the photo on your Admission Ticket.
- Be in good condition, with clearly legible English language text and a clearly visible photograph.
- Government-issued driver's license or non-driver ID card
- Official school-produced student ID card from the school you currently attend
- Government-issued passport or U.S. Global Entry identification card
- Government-issued military or national identification card
- Talent Search Identification Forms (allowed for eighth grade and below)
- SAT Student ID Form must be prepared by the school you currently attend or a notary, if home-schooled.
SAT Test Dates / SAT Test Locations
SAT is administered over 7 times in a years. The US test dates may differ from International Test Dates. The Educational Testing Services administers SAT Test across world including United States. Find a SAT Test Date and SAT Test Location near you
Find here SAT Registration Fee for International Students
How to register for the SAT Test
Prospective SAT Takers can register either online or offline. Candidates are encouraged to register online. However, if you required you can chose for SAT Paper Based RegistrationRegister Online for SAT Test
SAT focuses on skills rather than memorization. The test is a measure of what you have learnt from 12 years of education and whether you would be able to complete college coursework. US Colleges and Scholarship providers counts on SAT Score to know your college readiness. The test score is also valid worldwide for college admission and scholarship.
Practice is the Key. In SAT Test you need to answer SAT questions in a given time frame. SAT is designed so everyone can take it. To help you understand how the real SAT looks like the college board has designed SAT practice. You can practice typical SAT test before actually appearing for the SAT on a test date.
SAT Overseas Advising Centers
Right information prevents any last minute hassle. Students preparing to join college may have many questions. Finding right answers at right time is the key to preparation. If you need advice regarding SAT you can meet to officially appointed SAT representatives in your location.